Friday, July 3, 2009

OxiCleanCodone


I see that Madonna is going to pay tribute to Michael Jackson at an upcoming concert. Good for her. But who is going to pay tribute to T.V. pitchman Billy Mays who also just passed away?

"He sold more OxiClean than Andy Warhol sold Campbell's Soup," cousin Dean Panizzi said in eulogizing Billy Mays and comparing him to the Pittsburgh-born pop artist who turned soup cans into works of art.

Your cousin is one thing - but where are his 'peers'?

Is Vince of ShamWow! fame going to do the honors?

Maybe the Dos Equis 'most interesting man in the world' might say some words: "I don't always buy 'As Seen on TV' products, but when I do, I prefer those from Billy Mays. Rest in Peace, my friend."

With his passing, I may never need to reach for the volume control again. Hopefully, he was a toupee donor and his hairpiece was transplanted to a needy recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment